- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Grand Canyon
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of Liberia
- The city of New York.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York City Remove Subject: Manhattan (New York) Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670