- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A capital do Brasil.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- China-India border.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York City Remove Subject: Manhattan (New York) Remove Subject: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670