- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- General map of Cairo.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York City Remove Subject: Manhattan (New York) Remove Subject: Real Property Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670