- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of Liberia
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- New Zealand.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove Location: East River Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776