- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Ivory Coast.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Republic of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove Subject: Buildings, Structures, Etc Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map, 46 x 59 cm.
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776