- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove Subject: Fortification Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map, 46 x 59 cm.
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776