- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The city of New York.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove Subject: New York Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776