- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- The city of New York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- General map of Cairo.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove Subject: New York Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776