- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- China-India border.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Hadley Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 583 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. col. map 39 x 61 cm.
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1888