- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of Liberia
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Irondale Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 591 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and view of "Irondale, N.Y." AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (Lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1887