- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- China-India border.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Fort Plain Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 563 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/2; 710
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (Lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1891