- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The city of New York.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Lewis, Clifford Remove
Road map of Utica city region with extensive col. hand-drawn additions showing road improvements (red/black) and N.Y. State Barge Canal (brown). Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. In legend: State roads--highways to be improved by the state indicated in red. Base map is transfer-line print (black) on photoreceptive fabric. LC ...
- Contributor: Lewis, Clifford
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1907