- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- The city of New York.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Montresor, John Remove Location: Fort Jay Remove
Scale 1:144; 12 ft. to an in. Title from verso. Manuscript; pen-and-ink and watercolor. Shows "Section thro' A, B." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1141 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1766