- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- New Zealand.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Montresor, John Remove Subject: Fort Jay Remove
Scale 1:144; 12 ft. to an in. Title from verso. Manuscript; pen-and-ink and watercolor. Shows "Section thro' A, B." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1141 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map profile, on sheet 22 x 53 cm.
- Contributor: Montrésor, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1766