- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Republic of Liberia
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Rand McNally and Company Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove
Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1908