- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- The city of New York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Grand Canyon
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639