- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- The city of New York.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639