- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Chicago, central business section.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- New Zealand.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639