- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- New Zealand.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New York City Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670