- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- China-India border.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Delaware Bay (Del. and N.J.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639