- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- China-India border.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Manhattan (New York) Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670