- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- New Zealand.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The city of New York.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: New York Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670