- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- China-India border.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: New York Remove Language: English Remove Location: New Jersey Remove
Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rand Mcnally and Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1908