- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- The city of New York.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Language: French Remove Contributor: Deux Ponts, Christian Remove
Scale not given. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north toward the lower right. Shows fortifications. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1205 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. map, 22 x 26 cm.
- Contributor: Deux Ponts, Christian
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1782