- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780