- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- New Zealand.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780