- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780