- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Republic of Liberia
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780