- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- New Zealand.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Brooklyn Remove Contributor: Parsons, Charles R. Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. Shows points of interest. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 541 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Parsons, Charles R. (Charles Richard) - Currier & Ives - Parsons, Charles R.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1879