- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- London &c. actually surveyed
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Kings County Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Scale ca. 1:23,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by hachures. Soundings in fathoms. Shows distances. In margin, upper left corner: No. 18. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1227 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776