- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- The city of New York.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Kings County Remove Subject: Harbors Remove
Scale ca. 1:23,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by hachures. Soundings in fathoms. Shows distances. In margin, upper left corner: No. 18. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1227 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776