- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index of buildings with householders' names. 1 map : col. ; 45 x 67 cm.
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670