- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Republic of Liberia
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- General map of Cairo.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670