- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- China-India border.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Location: New York City Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670