- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of Liberia
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670