- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Grand Canyon
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670