- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Grand Canyon
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- China-India border.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670