- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Subject: Buildings, Structures, Etc Remove Language: French Remove
Scale ca. 1:19,000; 600 t[oises] = 93 mm. Alternate title: Nord de l'Isle de New-York. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown by hachures. Indexed for military points of interest, forts, redoubts, etc. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1209 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 650/2; 651/3; ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781