- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Grand Canyon
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670