- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670