- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Ivory Coast.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- China-India border.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670