- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670