- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Location: Long Island Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove
Includes index and inset of lower Manhattan. Index and Metropolitan map of New York City on verso, with inset of Eastern Long Island. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Diversified Map Corporation
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1964