- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Location: Long Island Remove
Scale ca. 1:108,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by shading. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1099 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780