- A capital do Brasil.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: Harbors Remove Location: Kings County Remove
Scale ca. 1:23,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by hachures. Soundings in fathoms. Shows distances. In margin, upper left corner: No. 18. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1227 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776