- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- China-India border.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The city of New York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: Manhattan (New York) Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670