- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- New Zealand.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Republic of Liberia
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The city of New York.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670