- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- New Zealand.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Korea demilitarized zone.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: New York Remove Language: French Remove
Scale ca. 1:95,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Oriented with north to the right. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1212 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 650/2
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1781