- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Liberia
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: New York Remove Location: Long Island Remove
Includes index and inset of lower Manhattan. Index and Metropolitan map of New York City on verso, with inset of Eastern Long Island. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Diversified Map Corporation
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1964