- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- China-India border.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: New York Remove Location: Manhattan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670