- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Northeastern States Remove Contributor: Holland, Samuel Remove
Scale ca. 1:650,000. Hand colored. LC copy deteriorated in margins. Relief shown pictorially. Shows administrative divisions. Insets: A chart of the mouth of Hudson's River, from Sandy Hook to New York.--A plan of the city of New York.--Plan of Amboy, with its environs, from an actual survey. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1043 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776