- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Northeastern States Remove Contributor: Holland, Samuel Remove
Scale ca. 1:650,000. Hand colored. LC copy deteriorated in margins. Relief shown pictorially. Shows administrative divisions. Insets: A chart of the mouth of Hudson's River, from Sandy Hook to New York.--A plan of the city of New York.--Plan of Amboy, with its environs, from an actual survey. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1043 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776