- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- The city of New York.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- New Zealand.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Rockland County Remove Subject: Fort Clinton, N.Y. (Rockford Co.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:70,000 (not "1 English mile to a foot"). Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures and shading. Has watermarks. Northern of two or more sheets. Incorrect scale note in pencil. Shows a few place names in Orange County very lightly in pencil. In lower left corner: H.R. On verso, in ink: Major Dornford, Roy. Engrs. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777